Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sustainable Spotlight: Live. Breathe. Grow.

Little Black Sustainable Dress by LBG
I can be quiet picky about the companies I choose to support.  

They must follow a few criteria.  
1. Only Eco-friendly products & practices 
2. Kindness towards all living beings, including fantastic customer service 
3. Support of local services and business


The women of Live. Breathe. Grow. most certainly follow these guidelines.  They are committed in every way to not only loving the earth, but also by loving each other and empowering the human spirit through clothing, yoga & education.
  
They share messages of truth, hope and inspiration right on their shirts.  
These inspirational tees say things like, 
"I am life. I am breath. I am growth. I am me."
Who couldn't use this daily reminder that we are wonderful, simply by being ourselves.

  Live. Breathe. Grow. works with yoga studios and events to custom create unique and beautiful eco-friendly tees.

 They also do special runs of unique shirts like the 
Pink Warrior Women Tee for breast cancer awareness.
  
Every shirt that was purchased had a portion of the funds go to YogaBear, a national not-for-profit organization connecting cancer patients and survivors with free yoga & support groups.  Not only that, but for every shirt they also donated a free Pink Warrior Tee to a women battling breast cancer right now.

The fabulous ladies of Live. Breathe. Grow. don't just talk about holistic health and healing, they live it everyday!


Located at 99 Wood Ave South on the 8th Floor in Iselin, NJ Yoga by Live. Breathe. Grow. at Metro Park is the corporate and commuters yoga studio! Yoga by Live. Breathe. Grow. at Metro park provides a collective of holistic health services including Yoga, Massage, Health Coaching and Workshops for the Metro Park Corporate Complex.
*This center is open to the public!

Some of the wonderful 
Upcoming workshops include:

April 5th 

April 22 

So whether you are able to attend a yoga class, get a massage, purchase a tee, or attend a workshop, you wont be sorry.  The love and passion are there in all that they do, and you will feel it. 
Support conscience companies like
and make a difference in yourself and for our planet. 

Closing with a wonderful LBG affirmation.
I will live each day from the INside Out by honoring my authentic self. I will LIVE life filled with compassion, peace and gratitude. I will BREATHE compassion, peace and gratitude into everything I do. I will GROW in my community. 
I will INspire a movement to Live. Breathe. Grow.  

Live. Breathe. Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...